Five Minutes

All I need at this moment,
is five minutes with her.
I was in love with her,
I don't know since when,
But I realised,
When I was near my end.
I wanted her to know,
I wanna love her more,
But its too late
'cause time doesn't wait.
I cried desperately,
As she stood beside me,
with tears in her eyes,
And a smile on her face.


She loved me yesterday,
She loves me today,
She loves me always,
But I didn't understand her feelings,
I didn't understand her pain.
But now when I need both her & her love,
I find her going miles and miles away!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well....its a poem straight frm the heart n touches the heart of the reader......neatly compiled....n u hv r successful in saying a lot in few words which is the sole purpose of the poem.

Aadi said...

try harder to write original poems ........

Anonymous said...

vishals a epitome of creativity,,,mindblwn friend..keep up d gud work

Kshitij said...

very touching

Deepika Kaushal said...

beautifully written..i must say written very honestly!!keep the good work up